Alusign is established in 2004, as a famous one stop professional aluminum composite panel manufacturer, ALUSIGN has enjoyed great reputation over these 10 years, I really hope it is a good start for our cooperation till this moment.
So I will introduce our company in the following contents, then you will know more about ALUSIGN and about aluminum composite panels in details:
Aluminum composite panel per square foot is determined by many factors. It is mainly influenced by aluminum series, aluminum composite panel specifications, surface coating of aluminum composite panel, aluminum composite panel thickness, aluminum thickness of aluminum composite panel, core material and other factors.
For example, the classification of surface coatings from aluminum composite panels can be mainly divided into polyester aluminum composite panels and fluorocarbon aluminum composite panels. Because of its good weather resistance (fluorocarbon, also known as PVDF), fluorocarbon aluminum composite panels can be kept for 15 years without fading, and are mostly used for exterior decoration; polyester aluminum composite panels (also known as PE) are mostly used interior.
Since the fluorocarbon aluminum composite panel has good weather resistance, the price of aluminum composite panel per square foot is relatively higher than that of the polyester aluminum composite panel. Of course, the greater the thickness of the aluminum composite panel or the thickness of the aluminum, the higher the price of aluminum composite per square foot, and the other aspects.
1. Length: The standard length is 2440mm. Can also be customized according to customer requirements such as: 2000mm, 3000mm, 3200mm, etc., the length is generally not limited, but in order to facilitate loading and transportation, the maximum length is up to 5000mm.
2. Width: The standard width is 1220mm. There are also 1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 1750mm, 2000mm.
3. Minimum aluminum composite panel thickness: 1mm. Generally, the thickest is 4mm, 4mm is used for outdoor, and less than 4mm is generally used indoors.
4. Aluminum thickness: The outside is generally 0.3 mm, and is less than 0.3 mm for indoor use or as an advertising board.
1. Aluminum composite panels for building curtain walls. The minimum thickness of the upper and lower aluminum plates is not less than 0.50 mm, and the total thickness is not less than 4 mm. The material of aluminum should meet the requirements of GB/T3880. Generally, aluminum alloy sheets of 3000, 5000 series should be used. The coating should be coated with fluorocarbon resin.
2. Aluminum composite panels for exterior wall decoration and advertising. The upper and lower aluminum plates are made of rust-proof aluminum with a thickness of not less than 0.20 mm, and the total thickness is not less than 4 mm. The coating is typically a fluorocarbon coating or a polyester coating.
3. Aluminum composite panels for indoor use. The upper and lower aluminum plates generally adopt an aluminum plate having a thickness of 0.20 mm and a minimum thickness of not less than 0.10 mm, and the total thickness is generally 3 mm. The coating is polyester coated or acrylic coated.
Aluminum composite panel per square foot are good materials that are easy to process and shape. It is an excellent product for efficiency and time. It can shorten the construction period and reduce costs. The aluminum-plastic panel can be cut, cut, slotted, band sawed, drilled, machined, or cold-bent, cold-folded, cold-rolled, riveted, screwed or glued.
Aluminum Composite Panel Patterns